Mission & Vision
The primary mission of Everest Summiteer Iman Gurung Memorial Trust is to help deserved families, destitute children for those who have their lost family members during an expedition and trekking periods in the different parts of Nepal and economical poor family members are without any means of income and due to the death of the family headmember. The ESIMT works with families and children so that they are able to receive their fundamental human needs - Education, Health Care, Scholarship, Shelter and Food. The trust emphasize on environment conservation awareness, health care and gender equality in the isolated communities.
- Members of the organization are committed to a non-profit, non-political and social welfare agenda.
- Establish Iman memorial Park in the memory of Mt. Kang Guru Himal's avalanche victims.
- To organize an annual seminar and conference related to Tourism, education, health and environment conservation awareness to honour the memory of Late Iman Gurung.
- To connect and support dependent adults and destitute children who have lost a family member during a trekking or expedition regardless of the work function of the deceased.
- To support vulnerable children and their families during conflicts and to ensure that they access and receive the services they need.
- Provide free computer education to the destitute children and isolated communities of remote parts of Nepal.
- Provide scholarship and skillful training to the deserved families and isolated community.